To keep informed for our social media pages' readers I had subscribed to the Hizb-ut-Tahrir newsletters and to several other pages and groups such as the Sydney Islamic Conversation. I have been blocked from most or unsubscribed even though I never engaged to where I might give myself away, but I sense many Muslim groups and pages are becoming cautious as their population and influence grows, and their designs become more obvious. What follows is patently obvious, just as Islam's infiltration and influence within the United Nations has become quite clear.
Who is Hizb ut-Tahrir
* A global Islamist political party that wants Islam imposed as a political system
* HT seeks to replace world governments with a caliphate and impose the rule of sharia law
* It is active in more than 50 countries
* Each country's chapter is headed by an emir who answers to Hizb ut-Tahrir's overall emir Ata Abu Rashta
* HT is estimated to have more than a million members worldwide
* The group is banned in at least 13 countries including Germany, Russia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey and Jordan
* HT has not been banned in Australia where its Facebook page has about 32,000 likes
* The Counter Extremism Project reports Hizb ut-Tahrir does not advocate violence directly but acts as a conveyor belt for terrorists, indoctrinating young members who go on to join jihadist groups
Famous terrorists who were once members of Hizb ut-Tahrir include:
* Khalid Sheikh Mohammad - al-Qaeda's surviving 9/11 mastermind
* Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, head of al-Qaeda in Iraq, killed in 2006
* ISIS fighter Mohammed Emwazi, a.k.a. “Jihadi John,” reportedly attended Hizb ut-Tahrir events while in university in England
* Bangladeshi Islamist Farabi Shafiur Rahman, of Ansarullah Bangla Team, arrested for killing secular blogger Avijit Roy with a machete in 2015
Muslim leader of extremist Islamic group, Hizb-ut-Tahrir in Australia says: “US riots are an ‘opportunity’ for Muslims to seize global leadership and impose Sharia law on America.”
Daily Mail (h/t Sara S) ‘Who will take over if America fall?,’ he said a video on Wednesday night. ‘Someone can say Europe, someone can say China, speak about Russia some, but for me the message is, the one who have more values, true values, and that’s us Muslims, predicting Islam will replace the United States as the world’s dominant geopolitical force.
Hizb ut-Tahrir is global Islamic extremist political party, active in 50 countries, that wants Islam imposed as a political system. It has a goal of replacing world governments with a caliphate based on the rule of Sharia law.
The group’s ‘Draft Constitution of the Khilafa State’, a blueprint for how its caliphate would govern, advocates the killing of ex-Muslims, known as ‘apostates’.
Despite its fundamentalist Islamic ideology that endorses slavery and only allows Muslim men to rule, Hizb ut-Tahrir is claiming to be the party of civil rights and is convinced riots against police brutality would hasten the downfall of the US.
Hizb ut-Tahrir is so extreme it is banned in Indonesia, the world’s most populous Muslim-majority nation. The group is also illegal in other Islamic nations, including Pakistan, Turkey and Jordan, along with Germany and Russia, but it remains legal in Australia and America.
A video from March 2016, translated and shared by the Middle East Research Institute, showed him urging Muslims to restore the Islamic caliphate at a conference held in Turkey.
He called on the attendees in Ankara to pledge ‘before Allah to restore the caliphate, to raise the banner, to restore the Sharia, to unite the Islamic nation and to lead the armies of jihad that will conquer Europe and America so that the word of Allah will reign supreme’.
In 2014 Mr al-Wahwah delivered an anti-Semitic rant to a rally in the Sydney suburb of Lakemba that vilified Jewish people, calling them ‘the most evil creatures of Allah’.
-Source; -https://barenakedislam.com/2020/06/04/australia-muslim-extremist-leader-say-it-is-time-for-muslims-to-take-over/ -----